4 Dec 2011

Am I unlucky or what!!!?

Feels like fishing ain't a good profession for me. I'm really unlucky when comes to fishing. And I mean REALLY unlucky...
I have tried getting Giant Sewer Rat in wotlk and cata and no luck...
I mention about it to my guildie who goes off there and tries to get it. Originally he joined just to be there for company. Fishing alone is always boring. Well I decided to give up and logged out and the very moment I logged out he got it. Also my other friend had the pet too from wotlk and he got it with few casts. And he doesn't even collect pets!
Ok well how about then Sea turtle, I bet I should already I have it. I had fishing maxed in wotlk and I did fishing dailies every day and in cata I got our guild the food achi alone by mostly fixing all the mats. And had 525 for awhile already. Well tough luck fellow guildie went with his fishing skill 300 to uldum and within 30mins he got the turtle. And he just started not long time ago fishing... Which means overally he hasn't been fishing as much as I have. I still need the turtle!
Well as we all know, new Darkmoon Faire started yesterday. So of course everyone is there fishing for Sea Pony. Tried to annoy fellow guildie who heals dungeon only to get the exotic satchel(incase mount drops, minium effort for mount is always welcomed for some ppl...) that even fishing gets you more flasks, potions etc than doing dungeons for the bag so of course he went off to try his luck. In little bit he got achi for 25 fishes and then 50 fishes and then the god damn cursed pet that I couldn't get! I was fishing there already long before telling him about that. Aaaaaaaaand now other guildie got it. Yeah the same guy with the turtle luck... I really do start to hate fishing...

It just seems that I should avoid fishing regardless of the rewards. Even if the reward would have 100% chance, I bet I can't still get it... So Darkmoon Faire after half a year, here I come. I'll be still there fishing when Darkmoon Faire becomes empty place, where nobody goes to anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment